4.06.2005

Liveblogging the Seaport

5:06- Sitting on the third floor deck of Pier 17 with free wireless.

5:10- It's really nice up here. Fairly quiet compared to the rest of the Seaport. Unfortunately a little dark for using my computer, but I'll live. Who knew I could be reclining on a chaise lounge in the middle of the city without being at some overpriced health club?

5:14- While this is great, I don't advocate it in our parks. Could you imagine Central Park full of people on their computers? Parks should be more organic than that.

5:21- These chairs are surprisingly comfortable. A group of annoying people left. Phew.

5:38- A Circle Line boat just went by, you can hear the tour guide's voice. That is all.

5:54- Just saw a Circle Line boat going in the other direction...pretty sure it wasn't the same one. Do they have a clockwise and counter-clockwise option available? If so, which is better and why?

6:00- There is always a helicopter in the air around here it seems.

6:01- I swear there's some sort of Circle Line parade. A lot of them are empty.

6:26- Back home. They like turned off the wireless or something. That was fun, I'll have to go back since I live across the street. I thoroughly recommend it, computer or not.


Row of Chaises

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home